Monday, January 11, 2010

Antique Map Of Rome Where Do I Find An Antique Like Map Of The World

Where do I find an antique like map of the world - antique map of rome

I do not know if someone knows what I'm talking about, but I have to define a map and try to find presented as works of art in my living room. I know a certain way / I do. The continents are somewhat imprecise, and there's a whale in the Pacific Ocean. These are the details I remember. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, or you have suggestions as to where you are looking for, I would be very grateful! Thank you.

4 comments:

redunico... said...

The link below sells reproductions of old maps.

dmaud56 said...

The Library of Congress in Washington, DC They have the largest collection of historic maps of the world, but you need permission from a college or university to receive, and if you are not affiliated with, one of the librarians you see too, but only under strict supervision.

Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Well first, you have probably know what the map ... as in that which is called. Take a look around with images from Google and find what you are looking for. Find your name, then receive or use a print shop, a poster that would be much cheaper and faster to build. Kinkos or something

gustavo6... said...

EBay in clothing and accessories questions.

Post a Comment