Sunday, January 31, 2010

Six Months Lease Apartment My Live In Gf And I Broke Up. How Should I Handle The Five Months Left On Our Apartment Lease?

My live in gf and I broke up. How should I handle the five months left on our apartment lease? - six months lease apartment

We were together 4 years and a half meters, and were the envy of romantic despair, for 4 of them. There was a change of heart about a week and a half, and suddenly, at his age. It has totally surprised me. We have just signed six months of housing, a month ago. It is a one bedroom. She said that I do well or displacement. I do not want to another apartment right now, because I am going to move to either Denver or Chicago, but I knew a few months. But I do not want to pay the full rent for the apartment in which both signed. I went three nights a week for work, but this could increase to rise significantly, as their "freedom" to the end of the lease, and happily in a crib in the room sleep for two nights a month, I am. I have to pay for his half of the rent if you move out? Thoughts? She is a student and works part time. I work full time.

3 comments:

rayt721 said...

) The owner (or judges do not care who pays the rent, provided that you pay. Whatever you decide to do so in writing. It is an action somewhere in your future, so you can correct it now. Because they work full-time, but probably end up with a salary as long as the leaves or longer pay the rent. You decide. Things have worked with him, put it in writing and cease to live in the past.

engineer... said...

If you are not willing to pay the entire cost of accommodation if it moves, then move. Find a cheap place for a few months rent. It would be really weird living with his ex for 5 months. In addition, do not sound like she really wants. One thing that should go in any case. The emotional damage incurred is likely to try to live together after the break would be much worse than in motion.

Clickety... said...

I had to pick a roommate. Obviously do not want to be in the same apartment with you and it would be easier to pop off. I asked for one months rent to pay, if it is not there to give you the opportunity to find a roommate. This would only be common courtesy on his part, when you consider how a sudden change of heart.

When he learned, he joked with her, but is quite different. If it is the victim while the man and left him without any additional payment by the time we are looking for a roommate to leave. This is the least we could do.

In any case, I feel like a long relationship ended for both. It is time to turn the tide.

Post a Comment