Monday, January 25, 2010

Plus Size Women Photos Im A Plus Size Woman Looking For A Photographer Specializing In Plus Size Photo Shoots In Indiana,?

Im a plus size woman looking for a photographer specializing in plus size photo shoots in Indiana,? - plus size women photos

I consider myself good, although I'm more of a size and armament IN Search profeshional or do u work well enough to want some pictures for me as a present for my boyfriend for our 1 years anniversary in September, not a model only a small photo shoot. IM to stay in Indiana and want local. not born, you know, size of a photographer of plus-in Indiana?

3 comments:

cosmolly... said...

i dotn know everything, but I'm proud of you honey!
Product birds go!
and what do you mean by "although"
his "I'm pretty plus-size"
and that's it.

Ginger (: said...

Go Hoosiers!

life is good said...

I do not think that photographers who do this "plus size" pictures. Photographers learn something. Find a few in your area and ask to see examples of their work. If you like his style, it is very likely that as a way to take the pictures of you!

Post a Comment