Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Buy Succinylcholine I Need Archery Pods For Succinylcholine Chloride. Anyone Have Some Or Know Where To Buy Online?

I need archery Pods for succinylcholine chloride. Anyone have some or know where to buy online? - buy succinylcholine

Hello, I just have the pod ... Anectine not. Has anyone pods for sale or know where I can buy anywhere online? If you know where to contact me privately and we will participate in an agreement.

I really need and can not find online!

PO I Do not Care What no one uses it ... just need to know where to get the pod ...

Thanks

4 comments:

magnetic... said...

One of my friends in Lake Charles, LA used to buy them somewhere. I have not spoken to him maybe 8 years, but if you can go online and do a search in Lake Charles, LA area to respond.

have never bought anything with a credit card, which was a workshop led by A.

roadhazz... said...

Just curious, why are you in dealing with animals of archery against drugs?

Gray Wanderer said...

You go to Mississippi, because it is the only place where it is considered legal for hunting and poaching, not as

Edit;

It seems that my information is outdated, in 2005, Mississippi became the SEC. 49-7-69. The use of explosives and chemicals banned.

It applies to a person or the unlawful killing of animals for their fur, or fish with poison, explosives or chemicals of any kind

JD said...

YOU CAN NOT .. They are no longer for sale to the public, and it is illegal to own use, or in every day and have been since the mid-80s.

Post a Comment